TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We, Including our agents, ore Eco Target Ltd: Head Office 3rd Floor, 207 Regent Street LONDON W1B 3HH.
This agreement forms the Contract between us. We have carried out a survey of the property and will sell to you the goods and services (which together form the Works). This Contract is legally binding on us to provide the Works described contingent upon your property being suitable. This involves attending your property to carry out surveys and the Works. To preserve quality, extra visits by us or an energy company may be required. We will give you reasonable notice if this applies.
Please read the Notice of The Right to Cancel, which is included with the Contract. This can be returned to us by post. or may be communicated by telephone or email.
We shall not be liable for any delay or failure to carry out the Works due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including any withdrawal or variation of funding (such as grants or subsidies) prou1ded by 3rd parties towards the cost of the Works. Where there is any delay we shall contact you and attempt to agree on alternate date.
We ask you to please remove delicate items and ornaments from both sides of walls we dnl1, to prevent any damage caused by vibration. We are not liable for any damage caused by you failing to move items in this way.
We shall fill any holes drilled w1th mortar that closely matches the colours used in the wall but cannot guarantee on exact match, particularly on rendered finishes.
Should there be any hidden defects not apparent at the survey stage that defect is not covered by any warranty or guarantee provided by us. nor are we liable for any exacerbation of or consequential damage due to this defect. The installation of insulation is regulated by the Office of the Gas and Electricity Markets (Ofgem), and each insulation installation will be Issued with the appropriate installation guarantee agency certificate. Please refer to this certificate for details of the guarantee agency’s complaints procedure. for any complaints regarding other Works please contact us directly.
Information you give us may be used by us to identify you in communications between us; assist in the administration of accounts, services or products provided by us; assist in detecting fraud or loss; and communicate to you information about other services or products offered by us or any associated company. We shall not contact you in this way without your consent All information will be kept secure in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Information regarding the Works may be disclosed to, and used by, Ofgem to enable Ofgem to determine whether statutory obligations under the Energy Act 2011 end The Electricity and Gas (Energy Company Obligation) Order 2012 are being complied with. Ofgem may contact you directly and may disclose your information to the Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change.
The Contract and these conditions shall be governed by the laws of England. Your statutory consumer rights apply, including The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. The Cancellation of Contracts made in a Consumer’s Home or Place of Work etc. Regulations 2008 and The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Payments) Regulations 2013. If you have any further issues we advise you to contract the local Trading Standards office, or visit the Trading Standards Institute’s webs1te at www.tradingstondards.gov.uk
NOTICE OF THE RIGHT TO CANCEL
This notice is dated the some dote as the confirmation notice you house received. In compliance with The Cancellation of Contracts made in a Consumer’s Home or Place of Work etc. Regulations 2008 (Regulations) please note the following:
- You have 14 days after you agree to the Contract during which you may cancel the contract without paying a penalty. This is known as the “cooling off period”. Please see information below on how to cancel the Contract and details of where to send the cancellation form.
- The Company Name is Eco Target ltd registered in England and Wales under company number 9183614.
- You, the Consumer, have the right to cancel the Contract that you have entered into with Eco Target ltd having the reference number on the accompanying Contract, if you wish to do so. This right can be exercised (subject to Section 5 below) by del1uering or sending o cancellation form to the address shown in Section 4 below either by post or by attaching on electronic copy of the signed cancellation form to an electronic mail) within a “cooling off period” of 14 days starting with the date of this notice, during which you may cancel the Contract.
- Please send the cancellation form to: Customer Information Centre, Eco Target Ltd 3rd Floor, 207 Regent Street London W1B 3HH by attaching an electronic copy of the signed cancellation form to an email email@example.com.
- You may be required to pay for goods or services supplied under the Contract if the performance of the Contract has commenced with your written agreement before the end of the cancellation period set out in paragraph 3 above and you subsequently request cancellation of the Contract.
- A related credit agreement will be automatically cancelled 1f the Contract is cancelled under the Regulations.
- The notice of the right to cancel is deemed to be served as soon as the cancellation form is posted or sent to Eco Target Ltd or in the case of on electronic communication (email) from the day 1t is sent to Eco Target Ltd We confirm that you may use the cancellation form provided below if you wish but a letter from you confirming the some details would also be acceptable.